This is actually kind of old, but is new to me so here we go:
Pick 12 other people + yourself to form a thirteen person zombie survival team. Let’s choose real people, shall we? No fictional characters, super stars or special forces folk unless you are a fictional character, super star or special forces folk.
- Leader – My friend Markie. He has the best temperament for this job. He has a multi-faceted background, can organize, stays cool under pressure and can fight. I would carry on in this role if he died, but man I don’t want the pressure.
- Brawler – my buddy Tank. He’s also one of my self-defense instructors, an expert tinkerer and armorer.
- Weapons Expert – my friend and chief firearms instructor Erik.
- Supplies – easy answer: my friend and instructor Hawaiian Punch. He’s very well organized and very knowledgeable. Between the two of us, we’d have everything covered.
- Craftsman – my old Magic: the Gathering pal Bear. He’s an electrician by trade, gamer by choice, and bad ass by birth. People call him Bear, for chrissake’s.
- Brains – shit, is this me? We’re doomed.
- Medic – the Beckernaut is the only doctor I know of in the area and has access to a pharmacy. Aww yiss.
- Car Guy – my friend Bond – a great driver and can ride shotgun if he has to.
- Mascot – Sorry Bert, you’re it. You’re good with navigation and landmarks, and can serve as our illustrated historian.
- Wonders What’s Happening – my friend Melanie, who is sweet as apple pie but would have no idea what was going on. I can’t wait to hear her nervous giggles turn into nervous laughter once the shooting starts.
- First to Die – my high school friend Ty the Samoan. He’s on a timer anyway with a heart condition and I know that he would be totally brave in the face of overwhelming odds. He deserves to die like I remember him living — a warrior.
- Bad Things Happen But Remains Alive – Sedagive? she endured being married to her ex-husband for 11 years. Surviving the zombie apocalypse will be a breeze compared to supporting a junkie, raising two kids and holding down a job while putting up with her shitty family.
- Bites Zombies – my dad. He doesn’t give a shit about anything and if he’s tough enough to patrol a half million acres of wilderness by himself he’s tough enough to bite a zombie’s face off.
So, who’s on your team?