Last week I wrote about how I prepare to shave with a double edge safety razor and how much I love shaving now. Yes, I know that sounds crazy, so I’m going to type it again.
I love shaving with a double edge safety razor.
I am so confident that double edge shaving will change your life that I’m giving away a starter kit to one of my readers.
Here’s what’s included in this bundle:
- A Van der Hagen shave set with a badger bristle shave brush, a shaving cup, a puck of shaving soap, and a brush / razor stand.
- Nivea Sensitive Post Shave Balm.
- A Lord L6 double edge safety razor (new).
- One stick of Arko shaving soap.
- A twist-up plastic shaving stick container from West Coast Shaving.
- Five Gillette 7 O’Clock Yellow razor blades.
- Five Astra Stainless Steel Super Platinum razor blades.
- Four Merkur Super razor blades. Sorry, I used one, so you only get four ;).
How to win
It’s easy to enter to win. Leave a comment below telling me how often you shave now, and what you use to shave with. For example:
I shave once every two days with a Gillette Mach 3 razor and Edge shaving cream for sensitive skin.
It is very important that you put your real email address in the comment form below. This does not mean you have to enter your email address in the actual comment, just the box that says “Mail (will not be published) (required)”
Terms of the contest
I will announce the winner’s username (or actual name, if provided) on my blog and on my blog’s Facebook page. The winner will be announced on Friday, June 8, 2012.
I will then contact the winner via the email address you used in the comment form. This is why it’s important for you to use the right email address.
If the winner does not respond with a mailing address within seven calendar days from notification I will choose another winner.
This contest is open to individuals residing in the United States. I prefer that people who enter are new to double edge safety razor shaving — the idea here is for someone to try DE shaving without a financial commitment, not so existing DE, SE, or straight razor shavers to get more loot.
This contest is open to both ladies and gentlemen.
Good luck, everyone!!