By May 13, 2006

Have the Specialist Do It

Thanks to Lady Jaye’s very Han Solo-like “I have a bad feeling about this” regarding my 2005 tax return, I asked my CPA friend from NoVA to take a look at my 2005 taxes. He said that I claimed my employee stock sale incorrectly, which is why I owed the .gov $1600 more than I planned for this year. Thanks to my soon-to-be-completed amended return, I should get about $2100 back from the Fed, and who knows if I’ll get more back from VA and Maryland. Whew! With those taxes and other unplanned for expenses, money has been tighter than I like around here.

No tags for this post.
Posted in: gibberish

Comments are closed.