By January 4, 2007

New zombie flash game, mmmm

This is making the rounds at Ars Technica right now, and I thought I’d pass it along to my Gibberish readers who don’t make it over there.

From the mind and talents of Sean Cooper comes this totally righteous Flash game about killing zombies. There are only two ways for the zombies to come in, and it’s a matter of time before they seal your fate. But like Churchill said, TAKE ONE WITH YOU. Or, if you have an explosive barrel, grenades, or a landmine, take a dozen or so with you at a time! 🙂

As the game progresses you get weapons upgrades and a score multiplier. My personal best so far is 1.5 million, and that’s before reading about strategies in the Ars thread.

Thanks to Hagbeard for posting this.

Posted in: games, zombies

7 Comments on "New zombie flash game, mmmm"

Unlimited Uzi kicks ass

2. Markie says:

This game is fucking wrong. I can already feel my carpel tunnel acting up after a few rounds of million plus scores…

God damn programmers…

3. Stomper says:

It’s cool and fun….Maybe I need to play this with one of you for a while to see a master in action. I’m kinda losing interest and ready to become a zombie after about 10 minutes. How long does it take you to kill enough zombies to rack up a million plus score?

Ah … one of the criteria for being good at any video game is to shut down the part of your brain responsible for objecting to repetition. 🙂

5. Stomper says:

OK. I don’t shut the objection to repetition down very easily, so I’ll probably never get the scores that y’all do. On the other hand have you checked out some of the other games at the bottom of the link you provided? As much as I love cats and kittens, Kitten Cannon is kinda funny. And Bloody Penguin, though gorey is very funny. Very quick games — no need to suspend any objections to repetition!!

Ah, rapid fire shot gun, rail gun, and barrels in the box game is awesome! Dont’ set up any defense, just offense, incredible rush.

7. Mike says:

Zombie – enh.

Kitten Cannon – love it! 1385 feet, baby!